MyBigPakistaniWedding.com is expanding! Interested in being apart of it? Answer my questions below, and email me directly at email@example.com. If chosen, your wedding story will be featured on the blog to inspire a global audience!
If you’ve ever read my blog, you know that I’m detail-oriented and a perfectionist (think Monica from Friends!) and I’m all about that east-meets-west fusion. So, the submissions that are chosen will be those that are unique, stylish and tasteful (read: if you had an ice sculpture at your wedding…then this isn’t the right place for you!). Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Your Groom’s Name / Bride’s Name
- When were the big day(S)?
- Where did you get married?
- Who were your wedding vendors? ( e.g. Make-up Artist, Clothes Designer, Decorator, Florist, Venue, Photographer, Videographer, Mehndi Artist, DJ)
- What was your inspiration for your wedding themes / decor / outfits?
- What religion and/or culture of South Asia did your wedding ceremonies and traditions arise from? (For example, Hindu, South Indian, Bengali, Punjabi, Muslim).
- Favourite ‘rasm’ / cultural tradition?
- Favourite moment of it all?
- If you could give one piece of advice to couples in the planning process, it would be…
- Dropbox Link to Your Professional Wedding Pics (Important note: Please obtain permission from your photographer prior to submitting!)